Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Greet and meet....

So here I am to rant about crap in my life just like all the others. I figured I would start off by a little introduction about myself. At 19 I had my first child with what i though was the love of my life. (side note to all you youngsters that think you are in love...WAIT to make sure...like til you're at least 25 lol) So I digress...my oldest son is now thirteen. MY 'love of my life' and I were married and had a second child. He lived to be a day shy of three months and died from SUDI. A future blog will explain that load of crap. Anyways...seven months later my jackass 'love of my life' said he wanted a divorce. I felt like a total idiot when i found out that bastard had been cheating on me since before we even got married. So much for 'love'. Once again that is something I will rant about later.

Years later I met another man that I became engaged to and went on to have a child with. He left when my son was eight months old and hasn't seen him since. So here I sit a single mother of three (if you want to get technical 2). My oldest is 13 now and my youngest is 5. I have two years of college behind me towards a nursing degree and am fighting off illness so i can finish out my degree and work towards a much better life.

So now that you have the synopsis of my life I should let you know what this blog will be about. I will talk about past experiences and what I've learned from them, current experiences and how i interpret them, and the future and what I feel it holds. There will be laughter, there will be tears, and the anger and frustration will flow right along with it all.

Anyone who follows me on here, I hope you have the ambition and drive to never be afraid to express yourself and feel more than welcome to comment!

Nice to meet all of you and I look forward to taking on each trial and tribulation as it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment